3/23/12

High Tea and the inescapable buzz


HIIIIIIIGH TE-EA LADIES!
                                            




Soooo, as it turns out - my anti-anxiety meds seem to have a limited life/working span. There is no middle speed for me, it's fast or slow and that is that.  Have spent the last four days in a pit of yawning and immobilisation....now that I'm over it....ka-ching! Bye bye sleep hello grand plans.

  
                      
Had an up not long ago too during which I have taken charge of way too much as usual - including the organisation and coordination of the majority of fundraising efforts for my Derby teams Relay for Life effort. Have made a list of local businesses that will be systematically hit up for donations to our awesome (my baby) 'Foodies' Raffle. Now, as if this list is not enough....and it is QUITE the list I assure you, I have tonight decided that I will delegate prizes into first, second etc if I get enough donations and also that part or all of the first prize will be as follows:

Lovely, proper, miscellaneous, mismatched, mad hatter, vintage, flowery, gardeny high tea for you and 3 friends or your family INCLUDING - actual tea leaf reading by reknowned psychic medium (AKA my Mum), awesome lovely floral decor (supplied fingers crossed by the lady who did my wedding flowers or someone else who wants a bit of publicity), beautiful poshy type food supplied hopefully by some of the other girls AND me, but if not, just me, and an onsite photographer for one hour who will take candid shots (no posing included) of your afternoon and create a slideshow, IIIN a beautiful show garden owned by old workmates of mine.....seriously WHAT THE FUCK BRAIN???

I love and hate being like this. I love the flow, I love the brain explosions but I hate the inability to just cruise along in life without overcommitting, I hate the constant frantic activity (but still love that too). GRRRRR. Will post some pretty high tea pics for you to check out...and then have a loooong hot shower and try to go the fuck to sleep. Big day again tomorrow...surprise surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment