1/5/11

The Blog to Begin All Blogs

So, to noone in particular..here goes.

The entire point of this blog is for me to be for lack of a better word, a guinea pig for all home remedies (and you know by that I don't mean ALL home remedies...if it sounds too disgusting...YOU test it and post to me!)

Suggested topics for testing out hints, advice and recipes or methods are: home made beauty products across the board, natural cleaning products, recipes for meals, kids entertainment plans or ideas (I have a one year old and a five year old so I've got a fairly wide demographic!), romantic suggestions (oh yes, nothing is off limits - providing it's not too graphic and nasty....ladies, you know what I mean...let's speak in veiled terms right?), fashion looks/ideas, tricks to get the washing extra soft, tips for helping child development, how to grow the best vegetables (or STRAWBERRIES...don't forget HOW TO GROW HALF DECENT STRAWBERRIES!! GRR)...in short anything you can think of that you've always wondered how well it works!

I am in the process of developing a set of parameters for the basic testing procedures and ratings...so any advice for headings would be great! User friendliness, expense etc will be included of course including success/failure and (possible) side effects...hehe.

I will also, on request, compile a fantastic list for 1 person a week. As a compulsive lister and browser...if you contact me and say hey, please find me a super cool look for the party next week or...hey, where do I find all the best kids art supplies on line or what kinds of gifts could i get in this style for this price, what decor would suit this room and this furniture WHATEVER; I will list like a maniac and take the legwork out of it for you. I will be asking for the best constructive criticism from whomever I choose (out of my millions of adoring fans!) and will strive to make the best, most comprehensive lists EVER.

There will be many additions and changes over the coming months while I learn about blogging in general and start uploading style photos and compilations etc, keep checking in because you never know what you might find here....I'm nothing if not intense and compulsive! Dragonflies on drugs couldn't keep up with me! I'll leave you with my favourite style of the moment (cos' it's almost achievable even for a fashion tragic like me!!), the Balmain look.


my current favourite look 'balmain' apparently...not that I'd really know anything at all about it except what I've seen


such a fantastic jacket! and this shirt, I actually have one very similar...the balmain look must be last year for this style to have filtered down to my level of shopping!


the slightly more feminine side of it all....I just love this rebel militia look! so very me! haha
Cheers everyone
Anji

2 comments:

  1. I think I've figured out the settings so anyone can comment now guys, but I'm still working on how to make it easier to 'follow' me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea Anji.

    ReplyDelete