1/30/11

Cyclone (Hurricane for my overseas follower!) Anthony Extravaganza

So here's the scoop. As of right now...we have about five-ish hours until Cyclone Anthony crosses the Queensland coast about 50km from here, sooooo...in an effort to really take this seriously....I will show you all the equipment a (dubiously talented) fashionista needs to be up with the 'season' in Bowen tonight. 

1.Things to keep you warm and dry


this is my number one sexy option!


2. Things to eat - well preserved, gourmet, healthy things to eat for sure.....
well, you do have to be a shut in, but you don't have to lose your sense of adventure!

                                                         Mmm, CANDWICH!








3. Some appropriate footwear, with pizzazz (imagine spirit fingers here people!)

4.
Don't forget your light source, conveniently matched to whichever colour raincoat/trenchcoat/plastic bag you happen to be wearing.....



5. Last, but most definitely not least, when you've battened down the hatches and are gearing up for panic mode.....my personal favourite....sedatives!


Alright, my power just TOTALLY flickered babs, so I'm like soooo outtie before my dishes don't get done before it's dark...and windy, and scary! Night night faithful few....

                                                                                                      Anji-Panji

1 comment: