1/19/11

Random Tuesday Thoughts from Australia!

randomtuesday

Thanks to Un-Mom for coming up with this cool forum for random bits of mental raving. Okay, so before we get too pedantic, I am actually aware that it's not technically Tuesday here anymore...but it took me all that time just to figure out how the hell to do my own RTT post, so be patient with the small child masquerading as a computer literate adult!  Just wanted to join in cos' all of you guys seem to be having loads of fun with this...and you're all so goddamned tricky too! So, MY random Tuesday thoughts are:

*Have you ever wondered why when you have a truly horrendous nights sleep, it's like the world suddenly knows how fucked you are and goes...here...have a 5.30am wakeup from a toddler demanding toast, or here...have this stupid clothesline that spins a full 180 degree turn EVERY SINGLE TIME you bend over to get a new item to hang out...or HERE, have this cupboard corner....it looks like it's been a while since the poor cupboard got kicked with a decent FUCKING PINKY TOE!

Now, just as a defensive little addendum there....I'm actually usually fairly chirpy and calm  nice easygoing well, positive at least.....so you should keep checking up on me, cos' I plan on outlaying all of my awesome (thus far unappreciated) razor-sharp (sort of) wit a couple of times a week as well as the primary purpose of the blog as listed in my first post (which is still visible in the archive cos' I am so damned green!) and no doubt other rants of a generally shallow and vapid nature!

Cheers,

Anji

No comments:

Post a Comment